Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Something I hope never changes

Do you ever dance when no one’s watching? I do. All the time – while I’m cooking, or cleaning, or getting ready, or even watching TV. Apparently I’ve rubbed off on my hubby.


The other day I had on music in the kitchen while I was cleaning before people came over. Jordan grabbed me and started twirling me around. I’m not going to lie – this isn’t abnormal. Ever since I got a super cool kitchen ihome for Christmas, this probably happens once a week.

My new favorite toy!

I really hope the random kitchen dancing never changes.

Not in the kitchen, but you get the idea

In unrelated news, my puppy-doodle is getting a lot bigger. And developing a pretty strong personality. He’s sleeping through the night (I guess we can consider waking us up at 6am every day sleeping through “the night”), learning new tricks, and getting really smart. Seriously. He knows exactly what he’s not supposed to do in our house, and learned very quickly only to do those things when we aren’t looking or are ignoring him. Things such as eating shoes, my camera cord, and dirty laundry.

Who? Me?
The other day we took Buster over to meet his uncle and cousin (both of the dog variety). It was pretty funny. Even though they are both triple his size, Buster decided he was the king of the castle. He got in their bed, stole their toys, and had absolutely no problem holding his own. I have a feeling this is going to get interesting as he gets bigger...

They sure are big, but I can handle them!

Because of this, my hubby decided it was a good idea to start watching The Dog Whisperer. Sorry to break it to you honey, but watching half of an episode doesn’t make you Cesar Millan. Hopefully we can learn a few helpful tips anyway.


And just for fun, here are a few more cute pictures of my Buster!


Next up, my Mardi Gras checklist.

No comments:

Post a Comment