Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One of many reasons everyone needs a puppy

I can probably count at least 50 reasons every person should have a puppy, but this is hands down my number one. When you get home from a long day of dealing with 20 five-year-olds, this is the best way in the world to be greeted at your front door. (please pardon me saying "hi" to Buster about 200 times...it's just what we do. I say "hi," he wiggles his butt.)


My puppy has a case of the wiggle butts. I'm assuming it's because his tail is so long that he doesn't know what to do with it when he's happy, but it's kind of the cutest thing ever.

PS: My mom used to have a shirt that said "greet everyone as you would your dog." I feel that should definitely be implemented because Jordan just got home and had the same high pitched "hi, oh hi" response that I did. haha

I sure do love that Buster Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment