Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I love you, Taylor Swift (and my 5 year olds that think I look like you)

As I’ve said before, I absolutely adore Taylor Swift. I think she’s such a good roll model for young girls, she writes truthful and wonderful songs, and she seems to be a genuinely nice person. I had the opportunity to go to her concert a few weeks ago, and I fell in love all over again. It was such a fantastic concert...and we kind of had the best seats in the arena (if I do say so myself).

Club level, 9th row :-)


Aren't they amazing seats? I'm not sure I can go to a concert and not be that close again...we got way too spoiled. Also, funny story about the video. I was playing it in the classroom to show my assistant how close our seats were. One of the little kindergarten boys in my class comes up and says "Hey everyone...look! Ms. Stephanie is in a video the computer!" For a few minutes a bunch of the boys were gathered around talking about how great of a singer I am. All of a sudden one of them yells out "Wait, that's not Ms. Stephanie! She has shorter hair..."

I still think it's so funny that they thought all the rest of the video was completly plausible, but it was my hair that gave it away. Yes, children. I sing and perform every night while you're not in school on a glittery stage with ballerinas...oh and I look so much like Taylor Swift. You gotta love 5 year olds!

No comments:

Post a Comment