Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Child of the 90s

If you grew up in the 90s like I did, you absolutely MUST check out this blog. If you're like me, it will provide hours of amusement and bring back some great memories.

Those Were the 90s!

So far these are my favorites...but this really could go on for days.

I'm still obsessed with 10 Things I Hate About You! (and can probably quote the entire movie if you let me)

Hilary Duff is definitely the best star Disney has produced.
And now she has a book called Elixr coming out that I just might have to get! (it actually looks pretty good too)

Full House and the Olsen twins pretty much defined my childhood. I made up a fake twin sister named Jessica just so I could be more like them.

That looks like 90s heaven! Ferby, Free Willy, Rugrats, Olsen movies, Lion King, Pokemon, Titanic...doesn't get much better than that!

Oh, Boy Meets World.

Such a good movie. I dragged my mom to the theater to see it three times.
(PS: thanks Mom for putting up with a three hour movie that many times!)
(PPS: If you don't know what movie this is just from this picture you most likely did not grow up in the 90s)

Call me whatever you want, but I STILL love Hanson. The concert I went to two years ago was pretty much a dream come true (and their new music is actually really good).

No comments:

Post a Comment