Friday, October 1, 2010

Moving day!!!

I'm not sure how this is going to go, but we are offically moving into the new house today! I have to go to work and my hubby will be UHauling all day/night. Hopefully a lot of things will be over there by the time I get off of work!

Last night we were able to pack up as much as we could and get a lot of breakable things over there (eventually we ran out of boxes and bags...oops!). Now it's the whole unpacking part that's starting to scare me. I am a very organized person so I pretty much have to unpack the things that are important to me, such as the kitchen, by myself so I know where everything is.

I have no idea when we're going to fit that into our schedule. This weekend we are going to Baton Rouge for the LSU game bright and early Saturday morning. Next weekend we have not one but two weddings to go to (one on Friday night and one Saturday during the day). Hopefully we won't be living out of boxes and Dorgnacs bags for too long!

Happy moving day!

PS: How in the world did we accumulate so many glasses over the years? As we were packing the kitchen/bar we realized that our new kitchen will be 80% glasses if we don't get rid of some things. I guess we can say that a lot of it is from wedding presents...and the rest is probably from when we would just take pretty glasses out of bars in college?

No comments:

Post a Comment