Thursday, October 14, 2010

Three things I’ve learned since becoming a homeowner

1. Magic erasers are indeed magic
They really do take just about anything off of a wall (that isn’t a hole – I tried)

2. Engineers and artists should not work together to hang pictures
Let me just say I have never EVER used a tape measure or level to hang pictures before. Evidently this is engineer protocol. I’ve always just hung pictures where they “felt right.” All of our pictures are now hung 61 inches from the floor and are perfectly centered in the wall. Seriously…

3. The attic just makes funny noises
At first I thought it was an animal. Then I realized it sounded like metal hitting metal…so the next logical thing was a robot. Turns out it was the attic fan and there was nothing we could do to make it stop. Oh well.

1 comment: