Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Changes

Well, I did it. I chopped off my hair! I've been wanting to do this for a really long time, and I'm so glad I did. I had short hair about three years ago and then I decided to grow it long for my wedding. After the wedding I cut it a little shorter and have kept around that length ever since.

Before
After

Short hair, how I've missed you! Ok, I know it's not THAT big of a change (and also not the best picture). My hairdresser has been wanting to cut my hair short for a while now. I think I made her day when I said I wanted it short and that she could do whatever she wanted. She said she wanted to do something similar to the Jennifer Aniston haircut - a very slightly inverted bob. I'm not sure I look much like Jennifer Aniston, but I CAN say that I feel like this haircut is very "me."

What do you think? Did my hairdresser get it right?

She must have done a pretty good job. Right after I got my hair cut, I went to The Educator (a teacher store) and was approached by a photographer. He said he wanted to take pictures of me shopping for an article in the paper. Good thing I didn't look like a hot mess! Now I know I could never make it was a celebrity and be followed around by cameras all of the time. He really felt like a paparazzi - it was creepy! I'll definitely post something about that if it actually comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment