Monday, November 28, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For - Friendsgiving Edition

"Friendsgiving" has become a really fun tradition. Last year, me and Jordan decided to host a dinner party for our friends and have everyone bring their favorite Thanksgiving side. I always love a good reason to use all of our wedding presents, so I was really excited about our very first Friendsgiving. The idea went over so well that our friends requested another one in July. The tradition has lasted and last weekend we had the third Friendsgiving at our house.


It has expanded so much that this year we had 24 people and two turkeys. I'm still not sure how we all fit in my house comfortably AND ended up with leftovers. It truly was a fabulous time! I think the best decision I made was to switch to using paper and plastic instead of my china. Number one: I don't have enough china for 24 people. Number two: so much easier to clean up!

See what I mean? It was a lot of people! There was even an appearance by cookie monster. And some wrist bands to reminisce about our interesting wristband incident a few weeks earlier.

Good friends, good food, and a good time!


My family Thanksgiving was amazing as well. I love that Thanksgiving reminds you of all of the things in your life you are greatful for. And my family and friends are definitely up there on that list!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment