Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Relax and watch my favorite video

My obsession with this video came about during shark week on Discovery Channel this year. I was, of course, googling more shark videos (since 24 hours of sharks on TV clearly was not enough). I came across this one and completely fell in love.

I really love learning about anything involving the ocean - I guess because we still don't know everything there is to know about life under the sea. Any glimpse into aquatic life just makes me happy, even though I realize an aquarium is kind of cheating. I honestly think this video is so beautiful and relaxing. I could watch it on repeat for hours without it getting old...plus it always cheers me up.

So for all of those people who had a bad day and need a little pick-me-up, here you go!


Kuroshio Sea - 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world - (song is Please don't go by Barcelona) from Jon Rawlinson on Vimeo.

1 comment: